FAQ on content
|Site:||Inchicore College VLE (moodle)|
|Printed by:||Guest user|
|Date:||Sunday, 25 February 2018, 7:41 AM|
Select the links on the right hand side ----->
- Why can't I view the document listed in my course?
- How do I check my assignment grade?
To make full use of the web-based applications and documents provided on the ICFE Moodle site, please follow these recommendations:
The recommended mimimum screen
resolution is 800 x 600 pixels.
- Use Mozilla Firefox (version 2.0 or higher). While other
browsers could also work, you might experience various problems
with certain functions.
- Make sure that your browser is Java enabled and the Java
- Make sure that your browser is Flash enabled and the Flash
player plug-in installed.
- Documents using the Adobe Portable Document Format (pdf) are
commonly used. They are easily viewed using a pdf plug-in such as
If you do not have it, you can download the Adobe Reader here.
- Some slideshows may be produced using Microsoft Windows
PowerPoint. You will need to have PowerPoint installed on your
machine or you will have to use a PowerPoint viewer.
If you do not have it, you can download the PowerPoint viewer here.
- Some videos may be produced using the Quicktime format
If you do not have it, you can download the Quicktime player here.
- Some videos may be produced using the Windows Media format
If you do not have it, you can download the Windows Media player here.
- Some videos may be produced in the Real Player format
If you do not have it, you can download the Real Player here.