FAQ on content
|Site:||Inchicore College VLE (moodle)|
|Printed by:||Guest user|
|Date:||Monday, 25 September 2017, 5:31 AM|
Select the links on the right hand side ----->
- Why can't I view the document listed in my course?
- How do I check my assignment grade?
To make full use of the web-based applications and documents provided on the ICFE Moodle site, please follow these recommendations:
- The recommended mimimum screen resolution is 800 x 600 pixels.
- Use Mozilla Firefox (version 2.0 or higher). While other browsers could also work, you might experience various problems with certain functions.
- Make sure that your browser is Java enabled and the Java plug-in installed.
- Make sure that your browser is Flash enabled and the Flash player plug-in installed.
- Documents using the Adobe Portable Document Format (pdf) are commonly used. They are easily viewed using a pdf plug-in such as Acrobat Reader.
If you do not have it, you can download the Adobe Reader here.
- Some slideshows may be produced using Microsoft Windows PowerPoint. You will need to have PowerPoint installed on your machine or you will have to use a PowerPoint viewer.
If you do not have it, you can download the PowerPoint viewer here.
- Some videos may be produced using the Quicktime format (mp4).
If you do not have it, you can download the Quicktime player here.
- Some videos may be produced using the Windows Media format (wmf).
If you do not have it, you can download the Windows Media player here.
- Some videos may be produced in the Real Player format (rm)
If you do not have it, you can download the Real Player here.