Login to moodle
|Site:||Inchicore College VLE (moodle)|
|Printed by:||Guest user|
|Date:||Monday, 25 September 2017, 5:32 AM|
Select the links on the right hand side ----->
- How do I access Moodle at home?
- How do I login?
- What is my username?
- How do I get my password?
- How do I change my password?
- What if I have forgotten my password?
How do I access Moodle at home?
- Type in the following address into your browser: inchicorecollege.org
How do I login?
- Select Login from the top right hand corner of the screen
- Type in your username and password and Select Login
What is my username?
- Usernames follow a specific format. Your username is the made up of your class roll name followed by your user number.
- For example: L7user1
- Check with your computer tutor if you have not been allocated a current username.
How do I get my password?
- The password will be given to you when you receive your username.
- Make sure you write down your new password (just in case you forget it!).
How do I change my password?
- Log in to Moodle and click on your name in the upper-right-hand corner of the screen. NB: The allocated default name will be shown if you have not changed this to your own name.
- Select Edit Profile
- Select Preferences from the navigation line above user details
- Select Change password
- Follow the instructions on screen
- Select Save changes
What if I have forgotten my password?
- If you have added your personal email address to your profile.
- Select the 'Forgotten your username or password' link which is found at the bottom of the login page. You must have already selected the 'login' link.
- Follow the instructions. A new password will be sent to your email address.
- If you have not added your personal email address to your profile
- Fill in the following form or contact your computer tutor about resetting your password.